One of the important phases of life is parenthood. Making the decision of having a child is very crucial which needs commitment of both the partners. But ultimately, the decision is entitled to the mother herself who’s responsible for giving birth to the baby. However, if she isn’t ready, she can certainly opt-in for abortion.
There can be several reasons for abortion:
- Both the partners are so busy with their work and trying to make both ends meet that they cannot find time for their child.
- There are barriers in their relationship and they don’t think that having a child would be a good idea.
- They already have kids and just want to focus on them.
- They’re not ready to have a child yet.
- The woman had an unprotected intercourse which she wasn’t aware of.
- The pregnancy is fatal and bad for the woman’s health.
The above-mentioned points are some of the reasons for which a woman or both the partners may consider having an abortion. Studies suggest that 1 out of every 4 women in the US will have an abortion by the time they turn 45.
Having an abortion is completely normal and won’t affect your chances of having a pregnancy again. You can always reach out to your doctor for help and discuss your problems with him. Our medications are solely intended to walk you through a safe abortion and lead you to live a healthy and fulfilling life.
If you’ve any queries, feel free to write to us.